The Tilligerry Motorama has been run and won for 2019.
Proceeds collected from the gate, car entries and the raffles on the day (May 19) raised $12,000 for charity, with the total amount to still be finalised.
Motorama organisers, the Tilligerry Auto Club, thanked its sponsors, businesses, volunteers and those who turned out for this year's event for their support.
"Thanks to all the people that showed cars and all the people who came to look as the show does not go ahead without them," club president Ian Jones said.
Winners for the 2019 motorama were:
- Best veteran/vintage, 1929 Marquette, Max Mckinnon
- Best Holden classic, HR Holden, Shane Pratt
- Best Ford classic, Red Mustang, Ross Williams
- Best Chrysler classic, VK Charger, Andrew Clark
- Best American classic, SS Chevelle, Stu McMahon
- Best British classic, Vangaurd, Kevin Martin
- Best continental, Porsche Super 9, Don Hudson
- Best JDM, Datsun Coupe, Lynn and Bob Garrett
- Best Hot/Rat Rod, 1934 Ford, Steve Edstein
- Best Motorcycle/Trike, Ducati MK3 350, Stuart Read
- Best GM modern, Holden SS, Shane Boyers
- Best Ford modern, 2011 Falcon FPV, Peter Buckley
- Best British/European modern, VW, Heath Craddock
- Best JDM modern, Daihatsu Copen S, Peter Hillery
- Best club display, Lions Den
- People's choice, LSA R8 Commodore, Carol Banks
- Best Tilligerry Auto Club car, 55 Chev, Geoff Camm
- Best in show, ED Falcon
PREVIEW: 2019 Tilligerry Motorama